EATnPrivate Room Policies
EAT Honolulu provides great food first and foremost, featuring Hawaiian Regional Cuisine and rustic gourmet creations. We pride ourselves on helping to support local Island ranchers, farmers and fishermen. Our Chefs take the time to make as much as they can in house, from scratch as possible. While our Cafe is focused on Hawaiian Regional, our Catering Chef’s are educated in all types of delicious cuisines. EATnPrivate can serve up to 14 guests.
• Seasonal Cafe Menu
• EATLunch Boxes
• Family Style
• Elegant Buffet
• Coursed/Plated Set Menu w/Server PRICING
Please be sure to ask for price updates as item pricing is subject to change without notice. Prices will be guaranteed at the time of contract confirmation - signing agreement (Private Room Policies Form) and collection of required credit card info. A 4.712% Hawai‘i sales tax will be added to all menu prices.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENT
Reserving our Private Room (aka EATnPrivate) requires a credit card to hold:
• During cafe hours: requires each person to order a main dish and beverage
• Before hours: requires $100 minimum and $25 for each hour prior to opening • After hours: $500 minimum for up to 3 hours
• No deposit is taken unless reservation is cancelled less than 2 days prior to event. If cancellation occurs in that time, a $25/ hr. charge will be applied (to card on file) for the time room was reserved for.
• Payments are due on or by the time services are rendered.
We accept cash, all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB), both personal/company checks, and purchase orders from accredited clients.
• No outside food or drink. (exception is specialty cake=cake cutting fee $1.25 per person and wine/beer only...no corkage!
• During the Cafe Hours Only (Full Menu 9:30am to 2:30pm Monday through Friday), we ask for parties of seven or more.
• We highly recommend a pre-order for all food orders for large parties. This allows our team to better guarentee the availablity of specialties and prefered time for guests to be served. Placing a day of order during our regular walk in lunch rush is difficult for us to make any guarentees. Please allow about 30 minutes for a complete order from the time of submission.
MENU CHANGES AND GUEST COUNT
To ensure the best possible service, final guest count and changes to menu items must be made no later than 48 hours prior to event. These safeguards are necessary due to the possible lack of availability of certain menu items, however, we always try to accommodate as best as we can.
SIGNATURE_____________________________ DATE: _______________